Sunday, October 13, 2013

Final Countdown




Current Weight:  210.4 lbs.
Savage Countdown: 6 days 

Saturday Run:
 
I unfortunately did not have one since I am in the process of moving, but here is a motivational video all the same.



Final Countdown

            Well it’s the final week before the race. I have worked hard over the past 6 months prepping for this one event. I have attempted p90x and had to abruptly stop because I became greedy and overzealous and refused to listen to my body when pushing it so hard. I’ve dropped 90 lbs. training and enduring. I can now outrun people, which always being the kid who came in last is an astonishing feat and has done worlds for my mental psyche. 
     
      This week I will work out minimally for the sake of not wanting to injure anything and just focusing on researching cheating methods for getting across the evil bars, because sure, I may not have reached my goal of being able to do pull-ups in order to get across them, I will still at least get halfway before falling off. Baby steps…


 No blood, no honor, no guts, no glory,

Will

\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment